Most natural breast enhancement methods are hormonal and induce breast enlargement by increasing the levels of breast enhancing hormones such as estrogen, progesterone, or both.
These methods work remarkably well, but aren’t an option for women who would like to get bigger breasts but don’t want anything to impact their hormones. If you’re in this position, one of the best methods of breast enhancement is Volufiline.
What is Volufiline?
Volufiline is a trademarked ingredient that’s made from a combination of a plant extract known as sarsapogenin, which comes from the roots of Anemarrhenae asphodeloides (aka Zhi Mu) and hydrogenated polyisobutene, which is an oil-based excipient.
Sarsasapogenin interacts with fat cells and and triggers them to divide and grow. Hydrogenated polyisobutene increases the amount of fats stored.
These two ingredients work in perfect harmony to increase the amount of fatty tissue in the area where Volufiline is applied. The result is not a temporary swelling – it’s a permanent production of more fatty tissue.
How does Volufiline Help You Get Bigger Breasts?
The remarkable thing about Volufiline is that it is a non-hormonal substance that actually increases the development of fatty tissue.
It firms and enhances breasts through its unique lipo-filling action: producing more fat cells and storing them in the area where the cream is applied. And it’s good at its job – Volufiline has had several clinical studies conducted and been shown to successfully plump up various areas including hands, faces, breasts, and even the buttocks.
In vitro evaluations of Volufiline on 30 women aged 18 to 35 found that:
- Cell volume increased over 22 times
- Lipid storage increased more than 600%
- Cell differentiation increased by more than 200%
- Enlargement after 56 days reached as much as 8.4%
What I’ve found with Volufiline is that it works fastest for women who already have some fat on their breasts. This is probably because there are more fat cells to work with. Young, healthy women are also noted to have quicker results since their cells tend to multiply faster.
The Pros and Cons of Using Volufiline
Every product has its pros and cons. Here are those of using Volufiline for breast enhancement:
- Non-hormonal. Volufiline is 100% non-hormonal and provides a great hormone-free method of natural breast enhancement.
- Affordable. Volufiline products are very affordably priced, which is a huge plus in my book.
- Great for Plumping. Volufiline is fantastic for plumping your breasts for a fuller, firmer look and I highly recommend this for women with deflated, sagging breasts to add overall volume to their breast area.
- Nicely Scented. This might not sound like much, but if you’ve tried using the likes of fenugreek-based oils or creams, you’ll appreciate the fact that Volufiline-containing creams actually smell really, really pleasant.
- Permanent. Volufiline works to increase fat cell production and storage, leading to permanent fatty tissue.
- If takes time. Even in the in vitro evaluations, the results were measured after 56 (nearly two months) of use. Because Volufiline does not produce a temporary swelling, it takes time for it to stimulate fat cell production and store it in your breasts. Give it time to do its thing.
- Fullness over Growth. Volufiline by itself is unlikely to increase your breasts by several cup sizes. It’s fantastic for boosting volume in your breasts for noticeably fuller, firmer, more voluptuous breasts but it is unlikely that you will increase more than a cup size even with continuous use.
- Other Ingredients. Quite possibly the only problem I have with Volufiline is that it is near impossible to find a cream that is 100% pure Volufiline. I can understand why, but it’d be nice to find a concentrated extract, you know? If you know of one, please let me know!
How to Use Volufiline for Maximum Breast Growth
If you’re going to fork over your hard-earned money for some Volufiline products, don’t you want to maximize your breast growth?
Here are 3 tips to help you grow the most on Volufiline…
1. Heat is Your Friend
I always insist upon this for any kind of topical. Heat increases circulation and brings blood flow to your breasts. It also opens up your pores and allows the breast enhancement product to better absorb into your breast skin.
A heating pad is an easy way to heat your breasts prior to applying Volufiline cream. This one is my favorite, since it has a total of 6 heat settings so you can adjust according to your preference as well as a machine-washable microplush cover that’s comfortable and super easy to wash once you’ve used it a few times and have gotten some cream on it. Oh, if you have time, it’s nice to apply the heating pad before and after you apply your cream.
Breast enhancement massages are great for both breast enhancement and breast health. You’ll want to apply your Volufiline twice a day – make sure you massage at least once!
Tip: I highly recommend mixing a bit of your Volufiline cream with an oil of your choice to create a great breast enhancing massage oil.
Synergy simply means that the combining two or more methods can have a combined effect greater than the sum of their individual effects.
This is so, so true in natural breast enhancement.
Volufiline will do a great job plumping and filling out your breasts on its own but you’ll have much bigger results if you incorporate another method such as Noogleberry (also non-hormonal).
What are the Best Volufiline Creams?
There are quite a few products containing Volufiline, but there are just two creams I highly recommend. You can learn all about them here: The Best Volufiline creams.
My favorite is hands down the IsoSensuals Enhance cream.