To be honest, there is no one herb that is the best for breast enhancement.
That’s because breast enhancement herbs operate best synergistically – meaning that the combination of several herbs will have a greater effect than each of the herbs used separately.
The best way to go about herbal breast enhancement is to choose a handful of mastogenic herbs (herbs that naturally enlarge breasts) and “support” herbs (herbs that maintain overall hormonal health).
To get you started, here is a list of the most popular breast enhancement herbs.
The most potent breast enhancement herbs are:
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is probably the most well-known of the breast enhancement herbs – you’ll be hard-pressed to find a herbal breast enhancement product that doesn’t have it in its ingredients. That’s ’cause fenugreek seeds contain various phytoestrogens as well as diosgenin, both of which are known to have a mastogenic (breast enlarging) effect. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Goat’s Rue: Goat’s Rue is a lesser known, yet effective, herb in natural breast enhancement. Whereas Fenugreek is both estrogenic and a galactagogue (stimulates prolactin, which promotes enlargement of mammary glands and lactation), Goat’s Rue is non-estrogenic and a much more powerful galactagogue. The increase in prolactin levels is beneficial for breast enlargement since it stimulates the development of mammary tissue. Get it in capsule form.
- Fennel: Another popular breast enhancement herb, fennel is abundant in estrogenic compounds as well as phytonutrients that enhance breast growth. This herb has been used throughout history to enhance breast size as well as to promote milk production in nursing mothers. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Red Clover: Red Clover has weaker estrogenic activity than fenugreek and fennel, but what is lacks in potency it makes up for in diversity. Red Clover contains four different phytoestrogens, including the compound genistein, which is thought to be particularly great for breast growth as it binds to estradiol receptors, which are associated with breast development. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
And you might also want to add some herbs that are very helpful for breast growth:
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is a well-known anti-androgen and is helpful in natural breast enhancement as it helps control excess testosterone, which can greatly hinder breast growth. It also has various phyto-nutrients that help stimulate breast tissue and it’s widely known as both an aphrodisiac and a cure for unwanted hair growth. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Wild Yam: Wild Yam is another ingredient you’ll find in the majority of herbal breast enhancement products on the market. I don’t think it has direct breast enhancement benefits, but Wild Yam has long been known to be beneficial for overall reproductive health. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
The above herbs are the best for breast enhancement and getting each of them on your own is a cost-effective way to design your very own DIY herbal breast enhancement pills.
But it comes with a catch – you’ve got to do the work and you’ll be swallowing a lot of pills each day.
If you don’t care to lug around a bevy of herbal pills every day, a more elegant solution is to go for an all-in-one breast enhancement pill that contains many of the most potent herbs.
Our favorite? It’s got to be IsoSensuals Enhance, which contains a great blend of both breast boosting herbs like Fenugreek, Fennel, Red Clover Extract as well as other helpful “sidekick” ingredients like L-Tyrosine and Dong Quai to help with thyroid function as well as gelatin to support connective tissue growth.
It even has Saw Palmetto to help keep excess testosterone in check as well as Maca Extract and Chasteberry extract for hormonal balance.
This way, you’ll be able to see results without massive pill popping on a daily basis.
To make things even easier, IsoSensuals Enhance also has a complementary breast enhancement cream, which is one of the most highly rated and effective formulations on the market – and this is worth it on its own. While the IsoSensuals pills are formulated with a proprietary herbal formula, the cream is a non-hormonal formulation that uses a trademarked, fat-building ingredient called Voluplus which boosts the creation of new fat cells to plump up your breasts.
Used together, they make the perfect tag team so you get all the internal breast building benefits of herbs as well as the external fat building ability of Voluplus.