To be honest, there is no one herb that is the best for breast enhancement. That’s because breast enhancement herbs operate best synergistically – meaning that the combination of several herbs will have a greater effect than each of the herbs used separately.
The best way to go about herbal breast enhancement is to choose a handful of mastogenic herbs (herbs that naturally enlarge breasts) and “support” herbs (herbs that maintain overall hormonal health).
To get you started, here is a list of the most popular breast enhancement herbs.
The most potent breast enhancement herbs are:
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is probably the most well-known of the breast enhancement herbs – you’ll be hard-pressed to find a herbal breast enhancement product that doesn’t have it in its ingredients. That’s ’cause fenugreek seeds contain various phytoestrogens as well as diosgenin, both of which are known to have a mastogenic (breast enlarging) effect. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Goat’s Rue: Goat’s Rue is a lesser known, yet effective, herb in natural breast enhancement. Whereas Fenugreek is both estrogenic and a galactagogue (stimulates prolactin, which promotes enlargement of mammary glands and lactation), Goat’s Rue is non-estrogenic and a much more powerful galactagogue. The increase in prolactin levels is beneficial for breast enlargement since it stimulates the development of mammary tissue. Get it in capsule form.
- Fennel: Another popular breast enhancement herb, fennel is abundant in estrogenic compounds as well as phytonutrients that enhance breast growth. This herb has been used throughout history to enhance breast size as well as to promote milk production in nursing mothers. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Red Clover: Red Clover has weaker estrogenic activity than fenugreek and fennel, but what is lacks in potency it makes up for in diversity. Red Clover contains four different phytoestrogens, including the compound genistein, which is thought to be particularly great for breast growth as it binds to estradiol receptors, which are associated with breast development. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
And you might also want to add some herbs that are very helpful for breast growth:
- Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is a well-known anti-androgen and is helpful in natural breast enhancement as it helps control excess testosterone, which can greatly hinder breast growth. It also has various phyto-nutrients that help stimulate breast tissue and it’s widely known as both an aphrodisiac and a cure for unwanted hair growth. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.
- Wild Yam: Wild Yam is another ingredient you’ll find in the majority of herbal breast enhancement products on the market. I don’t think it has direct breast enhancement benefits, but Wild Yam has long been known to be beneficial for overall reproductive health. Get it in capsule form or as a liquid extract.