Massaging your breasts is one of the easiest, all-natural, and healthy ways to get bigger breasts.
It’s incredibly simple to perform and it has the added convenience of not requiring any special equipment or training.
And the best part is that not only does this massage enlarge your breasts, but it comes with an array of other benefits as well:
- A breast enhancement massage increases circulation to your breasts, allowing more blood and oxygen to reach your breasts to stimulate both breast growth and boost breast health.
- The gentle stimulation that a breast enhancement massage provides improves breast tissue elasticity, thus encouraging firmer and fuller breasts. You’ll find that this stimulation has the long-term effect of improving the overall contours and shapes of your breasts, not just the size.
- Breast massages gently stimulate lymph flow, helping to relieve toxin buildup and promote a healthy lymphatic system.
- Regular breast enhancement massages do more than enlarge your breasts – they also make you more aware of your body and minute changes in your breasts. You’ll become more familiar with the shape and texture of your breasts and will be able to notice any changes in your breast tissue.
- Did you know breast massage actually can make you feel happier? Studies measuring the effects of suckling and breast massage on oxytocin and prolactin secretion found that although breast massage does not have an effect on prolactin secretion, it does produce oxytocin – the happy, love chemical.
So how do you get started using breast enhancement massages for bigger breasts? Read on to find out the best ways to use a simple method to maximize your breast growth.
How to Get Bigger Breasts with Breast Enhancement Massages in 3 Easy Steps
I’ve tried a lot of breast enhancement massages in my time and the problem that I’ve had with most of them is that they are time-consuming and difficult to do.
After experimenting with a bunch of various massages, I’ve come up with this easy, 3-step breast enhancement massage that will take up no more than 15 minutes of your time and maximize your breast growth.
Step 1. Heat is Your Friend
Heat is an often overlooked, yet important step of an effective breast enhancement massage. Heat increases circulation and brings blood flow to your breasts, setting the stage for the breast massage to do its work. The heat also opens up your pores and allows whatever breast enhancement substances you are using to better absorb into your breast skin.
If you are in a rush, I recommend using a heating pad for this first step. This one is my favorite, since it has a total of 6 heat settings so you can adjust according to your preference as well as a machine-washable microplush cover that’s comfortable and super easy to wash once you’ve used it a few times and have gotten your breast enhancement creams and serums on it.
If you have the time – try simply soaking in a hot bath for a little while to naturally heat your breasts before you get on with the massage. It warms as well as a heat pad and a bath tub relaxation is a lovely treat to give yourself anyway
Step 2. Maximize Your Massage with a Breast-Enhancing Oil
The breast enhancement massage is so much better with an oil. The oil improves the feel of the massage and simultaneously protects your delicate breast skin from chafing and irritation.
So if you’re going to use an oil, why not make it an oil that has further breast enhancing powers?
To make your own breast-enhancing oil, combine an oil of your choice with the breast enhancing extract of your choice.
Recommended oils (click links to shop ’em):
- Borage Oil. The perfect thickness to provide a bit of friction for your breast massage. Extremely moisturizing for your breasts. Also awesome to take orally – high omega-6 content and great for dry and acne-prone skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil. Not as thick as borage oil and very absorbent – best mixed with a little bit of Vitamin E oil or EV Olive Oil. Very moisturizing. Also great to take orally as it’s known for balancing hormones and relieving PMS. You can even wear this oil on you face overnight
- Vitamin E Oil. Sticky and a little greasy-feeling, but Vitamin E oil is great for women with stretch marks who’d like to kill two birds with one stone.
- Coconut Oil. Light and delicious smelling – perfect oil for women who want a lighter oil for massage. Also great for consuming as coconut oil contains the highest content of lauric acid on earth. What’s lauric acid good for? Heart health, weight loss, boosting your immune system, increasing metabolism and energy, as well as healthy thyroid function. Oh – coconut oil is a great oil to use when you’re going to be heading out right after your breast massage since the oil is light and doesn’t stain your clothes. It adds a nice scent, too
- EV Olive Oil. The one oil pretty much everyone has in their kitchen. Makes a lovely oil for breast massage.
Note: Both borage oil and evening primrose oil have the highest gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content of all the known oils and have been shown to be helpful for those struggling with acne. Just FYI.
Once you’ve chosen the oil of your choice, get ready to mix it with a breast-enhancement extract. The extract you choose will depend on the internal breast enhancement method you’re using.
For example – if you’re orally taking herbs, I recommend you choose an herbal breast enhancement extract to add to your oil. If you’re taking Pueraria Mirifica orally, I recommend a Pueraria serum or cream. And if you’re taking Bovine Ovary, I recommend a strictly non-hormonal serum.
- Herbs. If you’re taking herbs orally, you have a few options for breast massage extracts. Fenugreek extract is a popular one – simply mix one drop of the fenugreek extract with enough oil for each breast and massage. Another option – and a product I personally love – is Natureday’s Fulfillment Liquid Extract. It’s a potent extract of breast enhancing herbs including fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel, and dong quai. The stuff works wonderfully – simply mix one drop of the extract with enough oil for each breast and massage. The upside to both these extracts is that they’re effective for breast growth but the downside of both extracts is that they smell. Like very potent maple syrup. If you want to avoid smelling of maple syrup, either do the massage at night and leave the stuff on while you sleep.
- Pueraria Mirifica. If you’re taking PM orally, I recommend you do your breast enhancement massage with a little bit of the oil of your choice mixed with a Pueraria Mirifica serum or cream. In serum form – Swiss Botany’s serum is the best pick. It’s not all PM, but it has a high enough concentration to matter and its absorbency is great. For a cream, go for PureBody Cream – it’s a fantastic formulation of pueraria mirifica root extract and a fat booster. Please keep in mind that extracts are the most potent form of plants and herbs and start small. You can work up to more applications if you experience no side effects and your menstruation is unaffected.
- Volufiline. If you’re taking Bovine Ovary, you should not be using anything topical that can mess with your hormones. Your skin can and does absorb much of what you apply on it so you want to play it safe and use only breast-enhancing substances that are 100% free of hormones. The only option at this time is Volufiline, a trade-marked ingredient that works to increase the development of fatty tissue on the area it’s applied to. Volufiline is made from a combination of sarsapogenins and hydrogenated polyisobutene, which work together to interact with adipose (fat) cells and prompt them to divide, grow, and store the fat on your breasts. The result is not a temporary swelling, but a permanent increase of more fatty tissue. To massage using Volufiline, I recommend IsoSensuals Enhance. It’s very absorbent so mix it into the oil of your choice and massage away!
Now that you have your breast-enhancing oil mixture, let’s get to the massage…
Step 3. The Simplest Breast Enhancement Massage Ever
I’ve tried a lot of breast enhancement massages. I’ve even paid for professional breast massages (I know, it’s strange but they do exist). What I’ve found is that short, simple massages work better for breast growth than long, elaborate massages. Why? Simply because stimulation doesn’t need to be long nor elaborate in order to be effective and plus – you’ll be more inclined to actually do a short, simple massage than a long, arduous one.
So this is the breast enhancement massage I most like. It’s called the Chi massage and it’s one that Flat 2 Fab made a great little introductory video of:
video (Clicking this link will download the video to your computer.)
You can view the whole video – with audio – here. She’s obviously clothed in the video, but I recommend you do the massage on bare breasts, using the breast-enhancing oil mentioned in Step 2.
Some additional tips for doing the Chi massage:
- Doing 360 rotations for each breast goes quick – around 5 minutes – but if you do it the way that’s shown in the video, your arms get tired super quickly. I recommend you massage each breast with the opposite arm (right arm for left breast, left arm for right breast) since it’s easier on the arms and I think it provides better reach.
- Add your own variations to the massage. The massage shown in the video shows several very quick rotations, but you can always go slower. You can also add in squeezes and extra pressure as you see fit – it’s all up to you.
- Swelling is expected with this massage. Soreness is more rare, but it does happen, especially if you’re breasts are already sore and tender from growing pains (from another method you’re using). Go gentle on those days. Remember that you don’t have to do this every single day – it’s okay to take a break.